MGM Grand's guest rooms, suites and Casino Resort has undergone an $80M remodel to include a vibrant color palette and sleek furnishings. Rooms invite relaxation with plush linens, saturated colors, and zebra wood veneer furnishings. Enjoy 40" LCD televisions, a media hub, and complete mini-bar. Bathroom upgrades include faucet and shower upgrades and back lit vanity mirrors.
Combine all that with MGM Grand's dedicated guest services staff, and a wide variety of entertainment and dining options, and you have the best of Las Vegas under one roof.
MGM Grand is Maximum Vegas. With the culmination of a multi-year evolution in sight, MGM Grand provides the best of everything visitors come to Las Vegas to find. From A-list entertainment to award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightlife to relaxing rejuvenation. Maximum energy. Maximum indulgence. Maximum escape. Today's MGM Grand provides a Maximum Vegas experience all under one roof. MGM Grand prides itself not on a theme, but on delivering an unforgettable Las Vegas experience.
- Continental Breakfast for two daily through room service. (Maximum daily breakfast credit of $20 per person, per room, for up to two guests. Certain restrictions apply)
- $100 Food & Beverage credit, per room, per stay
- Upgrade from Grand King or Queen to Grand Premier King or Queen only
- Early Check-In, 12:00 noon
- Late Check-Out, 2:00 pm
Our Exclusive Offers:
- Continental breakfast for two daily through room service (Maximum daily breakfast credit of $20 per person, per room, for up to two guests. Certain restrictions apply)
- $100 food & beverage credit, per room, per stay
- Upgrade from Grand King or Queen to Grand Premier King or Queen only*
- Early check-in, 12:00 noon*
- Late check-out, 2:00 pm*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM