MGM Grand's guest rooms, suites and Casino Resort has undergone an $80M remodel to include a vibrant color palette and sleek furnishings. Rooms invite relaxation with plush linens, saturated colors, and zebra wood veneer furnishings. Enjoy 40" LCD televisions, a media hub, and complete mini-bar. Bathroom upgrades include faucet and shower upgrades and back lit vanity mirrors.
Combine all that with MGM Grand's dedicated guest services staff, and a wide variety of entertainment and dining options, and you have the best of Las Vegas under one roof.
MGM Grand is Maximum Vegas. With the culmination of a multi-year evolution in sight, MGM Grand provides the best of everything visitors come to Las Vegas to find. From A-list entertainment to award-winning restaurants, high-energy nightlife to relaxing rejuvenation. Maximum energy. Maximum indulgence. Maximum escape. Today's MGM Grand provides a Maximum Vegas experience all under one roof. MGM Grand prides itself not on a theme, but on delivering an unforgettable Las Vegas experience.
SIGNATURE TRAVEL NETWORK program benefit credit details:
- Breakfast credit excludes any applicable tax(es), service fee(s) and gratuity
- Food and Beverage credit is one (1) per room/suite per stay; redeemable at the following venues, subject to change without notice: 32 Degrees, Avenue Café, Baccarat Service Bar, Casino, Centrifuge Lounge, China Tang, Cirque Snack Bar, Comedy Club Bar, Copperfield Theater Bar, Corner Cakes, Corner Cakes District, Craftsteak by Tom Colicchio, Fiamma Trattoria, Golfstream, Hecho en Vegas, Hollywood Service Bar, In Room Dining, Joel Robuchon Fine Dining, L'Atelier by Joel Robuchon, Live Lucky Bar, Lobby Bar, Losers Bar, SIGNATURE DELIghts Café, SIGNATURE Lobby Lounge, Sports Book Bar, Studio City Bar, Studio Walk Bar, TAP, Wet Republic (seasonal) Whiskey Down; food and beverage charges at David Copperfield Theater, Jabbawockeez Theater, and KA by Cirque du Soleil Theater; excludes In-Room Dining, Mini Bar, cross property venue charges, applicable taxes and gratuities
- Confirmed Two-bedroom suites receive:
- Four (4) $25 daily Breakfast credits
- One (1) $100 Food and Beverage credit, one per Two-bedroom suite per stay
- All credits expire at checkout
- Kindly advise Guest ETA so the Hotel may best prepare for the Guest's arrival
- Continental Breakfast for two daily through room service. (Maximum daily breakfast credit of $25 per person, per room, for up to two guests. Certain restrictions apply)
- $100 Food & Beverage credit, per room, per stay
- Upgrade from Grand King or Queen to Grand Premier King or Queen only
- Early Check-In, 12:00 noon
- Late Check-Out, 2:00 pm
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM