Nestled within the private gated integrated resort development of Mayakoba, Banyan Tree Mayakoba is the only all-pool villa resort in Riviera Maya. With an extraordinary blend of Mexican culture and Asian hospitality, each villa includes an area starting from 3,153 sq. ft. up to 5,511 sq. ft. Its award-winning Banyan Tree Spa is an intimate retreat, truly promoting the essence of an Asian wellness philosophy; all therapists are from Thai provinces. The highlight of our signature treatments include the Rainforest Experience, an invigorating hydrothermal experience combining steam and shower facilities designed to stimulate the senses.
Banyan Tree Mayakoba also offers fantastic culinary experiences, from authentic Thai cuisine to the freshest seafood and contemporary Mexican fare. If the mood is to try something different, we have Destination Dining, such as HAAB Maya Dining. A deep-in-the-jungle mystical experience featuring the four sacred elements of water, earth, wind and fire, where you can relive the culinary arts of the ancient Maya civilization. Alternatively, the trajinera named after the moon goddess Ixchel, savor flavorful dishes aboard this romantic boat ride, while you explore the beauty of Mayakoba's waterways.
A proud recipient of Travel & Leisure’s 2018 “Best of the Best” award in Mexico, listed #9 best hotel in Mexico (east) by Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards. Also the region’s most sustainable AAA Five Diamond resort, with the EarthCheck Gold Certification, and a Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Award.
- Breakfast for up to two guests daily, per bedroom, at Oriente Restaurant
- $100 USD Resort credit, per villa, per stay for Bliss, Serenity & Spa Pool Villa
- $150 USD Resort credit, per villa, per stay for Two Bedroom Pool Villas (Serenity & Lagoon & Beachside) and Family Residences (Two & Three Bedroom)
- $200 USD Resort credit, per villa, per stay for Beachfront Three Bedroom Pool Villa
- Preferential Green Fees at El Camaleon, a PGA championship golf course
- Complimentary WiFi
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
2020 SUITE PRIVILEGES
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above. A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite Privileges.
- US$100 Hotel/Resort credit, once per stay
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 Noon