5-Nights Vanua Levu, Namale Resort & Spa
5 nights from $2098 per person
Supplier: Classic Vacations
Just over 100 miles long Vanua Levu (pronounced vah-NEW-ah LAY-vu) is a good base for adventurous souls who prefer rainforest hikes, bird-watching, and snorkeling to, say, golf, tennis, and spas. The interior of the island is rugged, and green fields of sugar cane cover the north and west coasts like a scene from long ago Hawaii. Gaze across the gloriously blue waters of vast Savusavu Bay (fine windsurfing, by the way), and you may find it hard to understand why there aren’t more visitors.
Accommodations Available on This Vacation
Valid Travel Dates
- Ocean Tropical Bure accommodations
- All meals: full service breakfasts, 3-course lunches and 5-course dinners and snack in between each meal
- All beverages including beer, liquor, red and white wines and champagne
- Fully stocked and daily replenished mini-bar
- Daily laundry service & nightly turndown service
- WiFi, room service and private outdoor dining options
- Access to fitness centre, indoor entertainment centre and hydrotherapy treatments from the Namale Spa
- Golfing with clubs included. Namale offers a 9-hole golf course
- Roundtrip transfers to and from Savusavu airport
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Island Bound Travel
555 E. Main Street # 3022
Turlock, CA 95381
SELLER OF TRAVEL: CA 2099900, FL ST14303, IA 936, NV 2005-0012, WA 602904620
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.