The InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam is an imposing and striking building on the banks of the beautiful Amstel river. The hotel first opened its doors to guests in 1867 and has been praised ever since for its regal presence and homely warmth. The minute you enter the stunning lobby you are aware of its unique atmosphere. Experience the character of a 'grand residence' with its high ceilings, monumental staircase, shimmering chandeliers and of course the warm welcome from our Clefs d'Or concierges at the antique reception desk. This prestigious hotel lies in the heart of Amsterdam, close to the financial and cultural centre and within easy reach of the shopping streets. The Amstel, with its perfect blend of classic elegance and modern luxury, bids you welcome.
The Royal Carré theatre and the Hermitage Amsterdam museum are within walking distance of the hotel. It's a short taxi to various other highlights, like the Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, the Concertgebouw, the Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam's most luxurious shopping street P.C. Hooftstraat or the Anne Frank House. It's also possible to get there by wooden saloon boat.
- American Breakfast for two daily in La Rive
- One way Airport transfer to or from Schiphol airport when booking an Executive Suite or higher
- Non-private Boat Tour through the canals of Amsterdam on Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- VIP Service
- 50% reduction on room rates for Pre arrival night to guarantee early check-in (subject to availability at time of booking)
- Gassan city of diamonds tour
- Complimentary WiFi per room
- Upgrade, not applicable for an Executive Suite
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out, 4:00 PM
2019 SUITE PRIVILEGES
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above. A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite Privileges.
- US$100 Food and Beverage credit, once per stay
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM