10-Nights Discover Huahine and Bora Bora
Surround yourself with the charm of ancient Polynesian culture that has been carefully preserved on the lush island of Huahine and end the vacation with an indulgent 5-night stay in Bora Bora's lavish embrace. This vacation package includes 1 night at the InterContinental Tahiti, 4 nights at the Maitai Lapita Village in Huahine, and 5 nights at the InterContinental Le Moana in Bora Bora with free daily breakfast. Your days will be spent exploring the many sides of these captivating islands with 4x4 and outrigger canoe tours. End the trip on a high note by toasting to your tropical experience with the Tahiti Legends exclusive bar credit at Le Moana.
10 nights from $3249 per person
Supplier: Tahiti Legends
Bora Bora is considered one of the most romantic places anywhere. Dominant from the moment of arrival are majestic Mount Otemanu and Mount Pahia, two towering volcanic peaks of black rock jutting out of the center of the emerald-green island. Often shrouded in clouds, these landmarks take on mysterious and mythical qualities. Off-road excursions, bicycling, and hiking into this wild beauty reveal incredible panoramas and valleys. Hundreds of brilliantly-colored fish, intricate gardens, and clear water also create some of the very best undersea worlds. For an exhilarating expedition, swim with and watch local divers feed small, non-dangerous lagoon sharks. Bora Bora has several ancient temples and authentic Polynesian villages. There are also some reminders of World War II with a number of cannon emplacements left behind by the U.S. Navy.
The Islands of Tahiti
The islands of Tahiti, crowned by a circle of majestic peaks, towers over the ocean with a mountainous green interior of deep valleys, clear streams, and high waterfalls. The flat coastal lands are home to fields of tropical flowers and most of the island's population. Papeete, the invigorating capital city and territorial gateway, boasts world-class resorts, spas, fine restaurants, nightclubs, and endless shopping at vibrant markets, shops, and boutiques. Tahiti is the world's definition of paradise.
Less visited than the other Society Islands, Huahine maintains more of the traditional pace of life. There are ancient temples to explore, vanilla plantations to view or drives into the hinterlands in 4-wheel-drive-vans. The coral reefs offshore are excellent for snorkeling.
Valid Travel Dates
- 1 night Garden View Room accommodations at the InterContinental Tahiti Resort & Spa
- 4 nights Premium Lake Bungalow accommodations at the Maitai Lapita Village Huahine
- 5 nights Beach Junior Suite Bungalow accommodations at the InterContinental Le Moana Bora Bora
- Daily American breakfast for two adults
- Tahiti Legends Exclusive on Bora Bora: 5000XPF bar credit at the Resort per room, per stay
- Round-trip inter-island air transportation on Air Tahiti
- Half-day 4x4 Island Tour in Huahine
- Marc's Motu Picnic in Huahine - includes picnic, island tour, and snorkeling in a natural aquarium
- Half-day reef discovery snorkeling tour in Bora Bora
- Half-day Natura Discovery 4x4 Cultural Island Tour in Bora Bora
- Access to business lounge in Tahiti's Airport on departure
- Welcome flower lei, all transfers and baggage handling
- Room tax and VAT, air taxes and fuel surcharges Included
- Additional inclusions for Honeymoon Clients:
- Tahiti - special welcome present
- Huahine - a Maitai Huahine t-shirt and cap, one cocktail from the bar list
- Bora Bora - complimentary half-bottle of Champagne, tea and Tiare flower
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Island Bound Travel
555 E. Main Street # 3022
Turlock, CA 95381
SELLER OF TRAVEL: CA 2099900, FL ST14303, IA 936, NV 2005-0012, WA 602904620
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.