6-Nights UAE: Arabian Nights (Preferred) - Private Journey
Immerse yourself in an enthralling blend of the ancient and the modern in the United Arab Emirates. Embark on this private adventure that features in-depth explorations of the history and culture of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, a magnificent flight aboard a seaplane over the manmade islands of Dubai, as well as an unforgettable stay in the desert that can include a desert safari, a naturalist-guided hike, and horseback riding.
6 nights from $4895 per person
Supplier: Cox & Kings, The Americas
Dubai is a member of the United Arab Emirates, the cluster of sheikdoms along the Arabian Sea. Located at the crossroads between East and West, the emirate's long-standing trading tradition has for centuries brought visitors from throughout the Middle East and neighbouring regions. Now modernized, Dubai continues to attract many with its international facilities and its exotic, yet cosmopolitan lifestyle. Dubai has the best prices in the Arab Gulf states for gold, electronics, perfumes and is a tax-free city. It also has good beaches and excellent resort hotels. The town was the residence of the British political agent for the former Trucial States from 1954 until 1971. Known as the Venice of the Gulf, Dubai is the chief port and commercial center of the United Arab Emirates.
Abu Dhabi is one of the most modern cities in the world. It is the center of government and business life in the UAE. The architecture of its modern buildings and sky scrapers is the finest in the Middle East. The promotion of tourism and various tourism related projects will elevate Abu Dhabi to a Singaporean status in the region. Large gardens and parks, green boulevards lining all the streets and roads, sophisticated high-rise buildings, state-of-the-art communication services and transport, the presence of all the international luxury hotel chains, rich shopping malls, cultural centers and events provide tourists a one-of-a-kind experience all the year round.
Valid Travel Dates
- Accommodation as noted in itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary (B=Breakfast; L=Lunch; D=Dinner)
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers to and from your hotel
- All planning, handling and operational charges
- Privately guided sightseeing in air-conditioned vehicle (exceptions may apply)
- Services of Professional English-Speaking Guide(s) and/or Tour Escort as detailed in your itinerary
- All entrance fees mentioned in itinerary
- Baggage handling, 2 pieces per person unless otherwise noted (please note that any additional luggage may require modification in vehicle size)
- Other inclusions as noted in your itinerary
- Discover the wind-towered houses of Dubai's old quarter along with the Old Fort and cross the Creek to visit the souks
- Ascend the world's tallest building for breath taking views over the city
- Marvel at Dubai's manmade islands on a seaplane flight
- Embark on a thrilling desert safari
- Visit the Abu Dhabi falcon hospital and learn the role these treasured birds play in Bedouin culture
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
3838 Camino Del Rio N., Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92108
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.