If you want to enjoy the best of Geneva - the views, the restaurants, culture, shopping and the chic lakeside lifestyle - head straight for the one and only (fashionable) Quai du Mont-Blanc. That's where we are, facing the tranquil lake and the graceful Jet d'Eau - the 140m-high symbol of Geneva's self-confidence. Beyond it lies distant mountains and Mont-Blanc itself - inviting reminders that superb skiing is less than an hour away.
We're just 8 minutes from the railway station, 20 minutes from the airport, and a million miles from ordinary.
Our 45 rooms and suites offer a superb range of styles and furnishings from the warmth of homeliness to lakeside opulence. They have all their own decoration.
We have been rewarded with the recognition as one of the world's top 10 hotels; more recently, our Leopard Room bar was named Hotel Bar of the Year. We have been inducted into the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame in 2015 for receiving the Certificate of Excellence for five consecutive years. Also, voted as the #1 OF THE TOP 15 HOTELS IN SWITZERLAND by Condé Nast Traveler Readers Choice Awards 2017.
- Full Breakfast for each guest daily in The Observatory
- $100 Dinner credit at the Windows Restaurant, once during stay. Valid for Premium room Category and above
- One Way Luxury Car Airport Transfer for Suite Bookings, Minimum Three (3) night stay Required
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
- Exclusive Lake View accommodations
- Three nights for the price of two
Our Exclusive Offers:
- Breakfast for each guest daily
- $100 dinner credit at the Windows Restaurant, once during stay; valid for Premium Room category and above
- One way Luxury car airport transfer for Suite bookings, minimum three (3) night stay required
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 Noon