Within our breathtaking collection of rooms and suites – which are among the most spacious in London – we have many with private garden terraces and quiet balconies. All our rooms and suites skilfully combine comfort, stylish design and the latest innovations, to meet the needs of the modern traveler. Marcus Wareing offers two Michelin-starred dining at his eponymous restaurant, Marcus, within The Berkeley; the stars come out for award-winning cocktails at the Blue Bar; and fashionistas join us for Prêt-à-Portea, our catwalk-inspired afternoon tea served in the beautiful Collins Room. On the seventh floor of The Berkeley, our heavenly pool, secret garden and luxury Bamford Haybarn Spa provide a calm retreat with views over the London skyline. The Berkeley is located at the edge of Hyde Park in fashionable Knightsbridge, a short walk from Harrods and Harvey Nichols. Behind the hotel sits the residential area of Belgravia: a charming enclave of Georgian terraces, cobblestone streets, independent shops and traditional pubs, which conveys the feeling of an English village.
- Full English Breakfast for two daily. Also available via room service.
- 75 GBP Credit, per room, per stay (Can be applied towards food and beverage or spa services on property)
- Welcome Amenity
- Upgrade to the next higher room category
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
- Superior King Room accommodations
- Book 3 nights, get 4th night FREE
Our Exclusive Offers:
- Breakfast for two daily
- 75 GBP credit, per room, per stay (can be applied towards food and beverage or spa services on property)
- Welcome amenity
- Upgrade to the next higher room category*
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 Noon