Guests arriving at Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Tokyo are ushered from a private entrance, whisked directly to the 38th floor Sky Lobby and presented with a breathtaking view of the dramatic cityscape. Above, the sky is revealed through the vast glass windows. There is no doubt the new Mandarin Oriental hotel epitomizes sophisticated luxury.
Whilst incorporating the highest levels of technology the hotel has been designed with a vision to ensure guests have an unmistakable sense of the unique city in which they are staying. Inspired by tradition the contemporary interior subtly captures the essence of 'Forest and Water' expressing the Japanese appreciation of nature.
At every opportunity, guests are offered panoramic vistas of Tokyo. And at street level, key city destinations are equally easy to see. The luxury hotel is located on Chuo Dori, the "5th Avenue" of the rich historical district off Nihonbashi. The area includes the original Mitsukoshi Department Store and exciting new developments, CORED 2 and CORED 3, which include luxury shopping, innovative restaurants and cinema complex. The renowned Ginza entertainment and shopping district is within walking distance and in less than twenty minutes you can stroll to the Imperial Palace.
- American Breakfast for two daily
- $100 Hotel credit per room, per stay. credit is applicable to Restaurants (excluding Gourmet Shop), In room Dining and Spa Treatments only (excluding Spa Merchandise). The Hotel credit has no Cash Value if not Redeemed.
- personalized Amenities on Arrival from General Manager, Hotel Manager and Travel Agent
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access
The following amenities are subject to availability at time of check-in/departure:
- Upgrade to the Next room Category
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM