Hotel Amigo, a Rocco Forte hotel, is set among the cobbled streets of Brussels, just around the corner from the picturesque Grand Place, one of the most beautiful squares in the world.
Close to Brussels' financial district and within easy walking distance the antiques district of Le Sablon, Hotel Amigo provides a stylish and central base from which to explore the city.Within walking distance from the iconic city’s art galleries, Hotel Amigo offers guests attentive service and warm hospitality. With its art and interiors, the hotel reflects the Belgian capital’s unique history and culture sensibilities.
The five-star hotel combines elegant rooms and award-winning dining, with a picturesque historic setting. It is a place where history is mixed with contemporary charm, just like Brussels.
- Full Breakfast for two daily at Ristorante Bocconi
- 85 Euros Food and Beverage credit, per room, per stay
- Personalized welcome Card
The following amenities are subject to availability at time of check-in:
- Upgrade (Certain Suite categories may be excluded)
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
Our Exclusive Offers:
- Buffet breakfast for two daily at Ristorante Bocconi or continental breakfast in room
- 85 Euros food and beverage credit, per room, per stay
- Personalized welcome card
- Upgrade (certain Suite categories may be excluded)*
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival.Suite Privileges:
- One-way airport transfer (conditions apply)**
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM