Villa La Massa opens for the season 2019 on April 12 and closes on October 26
Villa la Massa, managed by Villa d’Este Hotels, is a Medicean Villa located on the banks of the Arno River. It is recognized as one of the most charming hotels in the Chianti countryside of Florence. Linked to the city center by a daily courtesy shuttle, the hotel is a piece of heaven surrounded by lemon trees and olive groves. The 41 rooms are decorated in the Renaissance style and feature antique furniture and modern facilities.
Guests can enjoy a spectacular view of the Rufina hills by the pool bar, a gourmet experience at the terrace of the Verrocchio Restaurant, also known for its cooking classes and wine tasting or a beauty treatment pervaded with Tuscan scents at the Arno Spa.
- Buffet Breakfast for two daily at the Verrocchio Restaurant
- Welcome Arrival Transfer pick up with Mercedes car from Florence, Amerigo Vespucci Airport or Santa Maria Novella Railway Station
- 50 Euro credit at Arno Spa, once during stay
- Complimentary WiFi
- Welcome Drink upon Arrival for up two guest per room
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out, 4:00 PM
- Upgrade to Next room Category
2019 SUITE PRIVILEGES
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above. A two-night minimum stay applies for Suite Privileges.
- US$100 Food and Beverage credit, once per stay
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 Noon