Marseille, a vibrant & tempestuous city in the South of France... Worth a city break!
Glamour Alert! From Malibu to Marseille
You only get a few holidays with your little ones. Make them count....
Pre and Post Cruise Offer in Marseille
"Superlative" best qualifies Marseille's latest luxury hotel with its 194 rooms, two restaurants and one bar, an 8,000 square feet outdoor terrace, a 10,000 square feet Spa by Clarins and several reception and meeting rooms. Ideally situated at the gateway to Provence with a host of wide-ranging activities on offer, the InterContinental Marseille – Hotel Dieu extends an invitation not imply to discover Provence but to really experience it. InterContinental Marseille - Hotel Dieu is housed in a magnificent XVIIIth century landmark: a historic, classified monument that is the former Hotel Dieu. Designed by Mansart's nephew, the hotel commands a superb view of the city of Marseille with the Vieux-Port and the iconic Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica. Its majestic staircases and vaulted passageways, its French gardens and terraces bear witness to its illustrious history.
The following amenities are guaranteed, if available, at the time of booking:
- Full Breakfast for each guest daily in Les Fenetres
- 50 Euro Food and Beverage credit in Les Fenetres, per room, per stay
- Welcome Amenity: Bottle of Water, Local Biscuits and Fruit Plate
- One Signature Cocktail, per person, per stay, at the Capian Bar
- Complimentary WiFi
- Bottle of Champagne offered for each stay of 3 night minimum
- Free access to Spa by Clarins (Sauna, hammam, sensorial showers, solarium, indoor swimming pool, fitness center)
The following amenities are subject to availability at the time of check-in/departure:
- Guaranteed Upgrade to the next room category
- Early Check-In
- Late Check-Out
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 Noon