1-Night The Shore Club Turks and Caicos
The Turks and Caicos Islands are home to Providenciales’ newest resort, The Shore Club on Long Bay Beach, a premier destination for leisure travel, amazing getaways and memorable events.
The 106-suite resort embodies a warm and inviting atmosphere enhanced by modern amenities and elegant suites and penthouses. Situated on a lush nine-acre landscape it features an incredible 820 feet of beachfront and unobstructed views of magnificent Long Bay Beach.
The Shore Club’s convenient location is only 10 minutes away from shopping, local restaurants, entertainment, and the world famous Grace Bay Beach, the location of The Palms, and only 15 minutes away from Providenciales International Airport.
- One Bedroom Ocean Front Suite with Study accommodations
- Full American breakfast for two daily served from 7am - 10:30am at the restaurant
- Over 800 feet of stunning beach on exclusive Long Bay Beach
- Beachfront resort pool with separate Beachfront adult pool/hot tub Colonnade pool and lap pool
- Butler service on Penthouse bookings only
- Bicycle use
- Kids Club (ages 4-12, excludes meals)
- Free long-distance phone calls to US and Canada
- High-speed wireless internet
- Wellness center
- Tennis court
- Non-motorized water sports
- Bottled water around pool and on the beach
- $100 resort credit, per reservation, per stay
- Welcome seasonal fruit platter and bottle of house wine
- Upgrade, excludes upgrades from Junior Suite categories*
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out, guests may request late check-out at the Front Desk within 24 hours prior to departure date*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.