1-Night COMO Metropolitan London
COMO Metropolitan London is a cool, contemporary hotel located on Old Park Lane. The city's most glamorous neighborhoods are within a short walk, including Mayfair, Knightsbridge and Piccadilly with the West End's theaters nearby. The financial district is quickly reached via a 15-minute Underground ride from nearby Green Park station. Numerous suites overlook Hyde Park, the city's green heart, bringing light deep into the hotel's largely white-on-white interiors by Keith Hobbs of London-based United Designers. The iconic, contemporary style combines simplistic volumes with warm colors such as coffee and cream as well as accents of plum. Guest rooms and public areas offer complimentary WiFi and there are numerous spaces available for private events, from business meetings to private receptions in the stand-out penthouse. Japanese-Peruvian restaurant, Nobu, features Michelin-starred cuisine, while the lobby area is popular for afternoon tea. The recently renovated Met Bar remains a cult classic—a hip lounge bar featuring a unique cocktail menu as well as classic British cuisine served all day. Guests can also retreat to the newly expanded COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, offering a full range of holistic Asian therapies in addition to yoga and a fully-equipped gym.
- Deluxe City Room accommodations
- VIP Shopping Experience at Bicester Village - As a guest of COMO Metropolitan London, we would like to invite you to spend the day on a VIP shopping trip to Bicester Village – an outlet shopping center for luxury goods and fashion brands, just 45 minutes away from the city by train – with our exclusive experience. Bicester Village offers up to 60 per cent off the recommended retail prices of brands you normally find on Bond Street. On arrival, you will be met by a dedicated personal shopper who will guide you around a choice of 130 boutiques, including Missoni, Furla and Mulberry. Your advisor will introduce you to newly arrived collections – perhaps even pieces that are not yet in the stores. Once done, you can return to the capital and enjoy your stay with us. As a COMO guest, you can enjoy the following privileges:
- Return train tickets to Bicester Village
- VIP card, for 10 per cent savings on purchases
- Complimentary delivery to the hotel (on purchases of over £1,000)
- Access to The Apartment, a VIP, by-appointment-only series of lounges for private meetings, receptions and relaxation
- Tax refunds
- Multilingual host
- Hands-free shopping service
- English breakfast for two daily
- £50 food & beverage credit (excluding Nobu)
- Upgrade to the next room category*
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out*
*Subject to availability at the time of booking.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.