Amansara, the former guesthouse of King Sihanouk, is situated on the edge of Siem Reap just 10 minutes from the entrance to the Angkor UNESCO World Heritage Site. It derives its name from the twinning of two Sanskrit words – aman (peace) and apsara (the heavenly nymphs of ancient Hindu mythology). Set in a garden compound, the 24-suite luxury Angkor Wat resort has the ambience of a private home and is the ideal base for travelers seeking to explore Khmer culture and the majestic ruins of Angkor. A variety of Cambodia temple excursions and cultural walks is available as part of the guest experience.
- Suite accommodations
- Upgrade to the next room category, subject to availability (complimentary upgrade already applied at the time of booking)
- Breakfast and choice of lunch or dinner, non-alcoholic beverages, daily seasonal fruits and selection of cheese, freshly baked cakes & cookies
- One daily excursion to Angkor temples with English speaking guide and remork transport (excluding temple pass)
- Arrival / departure transfer from / to Siem Reap Airport or other entry / departure location within Siem Reap town
- Remork transportation within Siem Reap town
- Laundry (no dry cleaning)
- $100 USD hotel credit, per room, per stay
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.