Amangiri offers 34 suites and one 4-bedroom Mesa Home, and is situated on 600 acres in the middle of the Grand Circle of National Parks and Monuments, just 25 minutes from the nearest town of Page, Arizona. Amangiri offers a diverse adventure program with excursions such as hiking, rock climbing, horseback riding, canyon tours, boating trips on Lake Powell, rafting trips on the Colorado River, scenic flights by helicopter, small plane or hot air balloon, and day trips to the nearby national parks such as Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Zion. It also has a 25,000 square foot Aman Spa which offers treatments based on the ancient healing philosophies of the Navajo.
- Desert View Suite accommodations
- Full breakfast for each guest daily
- All Inclusive (alcoholic beverages excluded)
- One 30-minute float in the Dead Sea Salt flotation tank in the Spa based on two guests per booking, once during stay
- $100 USD Hotel/Resort credit, per room, per stay
- Bag of Amangiri's signature toiletries (miniature bottles)
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.