1-Night Hotel Excelsior Dubrovnik
Newly revamped Hotel Excelsior - Opened in May, 2017 One of the finest hotels in the Mediterranean, according to the UK's Sunday Times newspaper, this luxury five-star hotel is situated just a few steps from the UNESCO protected Old Town, overlooking the Adriatic. The 158 luxurious rooms and suites enjoy stunning vistas of the island of Lokrum and Dubrovnik Old Town. Spectacular views spread from each of the hotel's four restaurants, panoramic indoor pool and spa area, as well as the Excelsior's private beach. The hotel has a long history since it opened in July 1913. As the Excelsior's reputation spread, many celebrities visited the hotel, Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Margaret, Margaret Thatcher, King Olaf, Vaclav Havel, Edward Kennedy, Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Onassis, Francesca von Habsburg with her family, Ivana Trump, Sir Roger Moore, Martin Sheen have all graced its doors. This beloved Dubrovnik landmark now begins a new chapter in its storied history, unveiling the final stage of interior refurbishment. With its prestigious location, just steps from the UNESCO Old City of Dubrovnik, Hotel Excelsior is ready to show its revamped grandeur, as one of the most lavish hotels on the Adriatic.
- Deluxe Sea View Balcony Room accommodations
- Buffet breakfast for each guest daily at Restaurant Salin
- Dubrovnik Deluxe Package:
Want to do it like they do in the movies? At the Hotel Excelsior you really can feel like a movie star – get chauffeured around in a luxury town car, enjoy fine wine in the privacy of your exquisite room (previously occupied by names such as Sir Roger Moore or Liz Taylor) and explore majestic Dubrovnik Old Town with a private two hour tour!
- Three nights accommodation in a Deluxe Room or a complimentary upgrade to a Suite (depending upon the availability)
- Luxury transfer to and from the hotel upon arrival/departure (conditions apply)**
- A bottle of fine wine in your room upon arrival
- Dubrovnik Excelsior experience: a guided two-hour tour of the Old Town along with the Dubrovnik Daily Card - key to accessing the major attractions of the Old Town including the City Walls, museums and galleries...
- Access to hotel’s Wellness & Spa facilities
- Complimentary three course dinner for two, once during stay (excluding alcoholic beverages)
- Complimentary entrance to Wellness Center and Spa
- Early check-in*
- Late check-out*
*Subject to availability at the time of arrival/departure.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.