14-night Fjords of Alaska — Ultimate Expedition Cruise
Active adventure is top-of-mind aboard the Wilderness Discoverer. Complementing the wilderness outside, the décor of the main lounge including reclaimed Alaskan yellow cedar on the bar top evokes the feel of a National Park. The casual, welcoming ambiance of the lounge and dining room with an open floor plan between them creates easy camaraderie among guests. Three public decks are easily accessible—the sun deck features both covered and open spaces for viewing no matter the weather, and the bow and observation deck offer unencumbered views.
- Glaciers: Margerie, Grand Pacific, and Dawes
- Glacier Bay National Park; a park ranger joins you on board
- Whale watching and wildlife searches
- Mendenhall paddle and hike – or – Mt. Roberts Tram, raptor center and hike
- Tlingit culture—Kiksetti Totem Park and Chief Shakes Tribal House visit
- Birds and wildlife at South Marble Island—birding and sea lion haulout
- Beachcomb, hike, and bushwhack in muskeg and the Tongass National Forest
- Kayak, paddle board, and skiff in glacial fjords
- Captain’s choice adventure exploration
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Door to Explore Travel
11878 SW 7th Street
Pembroke Pines, FL 33025