9-night Norway's Arctic Adventure Cruise/Land Package
Le Boreal, a sleek yacht launched in 2010, is small enough to provide a truly intimate cruise experience. She was named "Best Newcomer of the Year in 2010" for elegance, personality, eco-friendly technologies and the highest quality standards. One of the newest yachts to join Tauck's fleet, she launches a new era of award-winning small ship cruising. Her size makes her ideally suited for visiting ports in the Baltics, islands throughout the Antarctica archipelago, and along the coast of Iceland that bigger ships can't reach. Le Boreal sports 6 decks that include Le Restaurant Gastronomique, the elegant main dining room serving French and international cuisine; the casual Le Grill Restaurant; three lounges offering evening entertainment, bars and access to the open decks; Le Théâtre hosting informative lectures and entertainment; a Fitness and Beauty Corner; a Medical Center; and multiple observation areas. Elevators serve all passenger decks. Staterooms (ranging in size from 200 to 210 sq. ft.) and suites (ranging in size from 301 to 398 sq. ft.) have ocean views; 95% have private balconies. Staterooms are decorated by French designers, offering individually controlled air conditioning, twin beds converting to a queen-size bed (or one queen-size bed), DVD/CD player, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, electronic safe and mini bar.
- TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – Cruise with a BBC Earth wildlife filmmaker who shares his knowledge and stories
- TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – On-tour film vignettes custom-made for Tauck by BBC Earth natural history experts
- All gratuities to Tauck Directors, local guides, naturalists and ship staff Tauck’s private shore excursions and distinctive inclusions valued at $3,463
- 7-night cruise aboard Le Boréal, accompanied by onboard naturalists who share their insights
- Your cruise may be a shared ship experience with non-Tauck guests onboard as well; all Tauck guests will be accompanied by one Tauck Director for approximately every 40 Tauck guests
- Your itinerary will always be highlighted by exclusive, private Tauck shore excursions
- Tauck provides you with a special, water-repellent hooded parka that you will receive aboard ship; this parka is yours to keep
- Two on-tour charter flights
- Shore Excursions to Arctic Norway’s islands guided by expert naturalists, ornithologists, or oceanographers
- Two nights at Grand Hotel Oslo or Hotel Bristol in the heart of the city (one before and one after your cruise)
- Aboard ship – alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available throughout the day aboard ship including house wines and spirits; premium spirits and wines are available at extra cost
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 25 meals including a welcome dinner in Oslo
- Service charges, applicable fuel surcharges, taxes and porterage
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.