123-night Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders - 2021 Full World Voyage
The Signature Collection – A Hosted Sailing
Hosted Sailings offer Outstanding Value and Exclusive Amenities.
Choose ONE of the options below.
- EIGHT Guided Sightseeing with Private Car and Driver tours.
- EIGHT Private Car and Driver "At Your Leisure" tours.
- $4,800 per Couple Shipboard Credit
- Port Options:
- To Be Determined
The Evolution of Crystal Luxury continues in November 2018 as the 68,000-ton Crystal Serenity undergoes her own multi-million-dollar transformation to welcome just 980 guests with more suites and penthouses, exciting new culinary options with open seating, and expanded technologies including free, unlimited Wi-Fi. Crystal Serenity shares the international spotlight with Crystal Symphony as the world's two most awarded luxury ships.
- WELCOME CELEBRATION RECEPTION aboard Crystal Serenity on the eve of departure in Miami or Los Angeles for Full World Cruisers
- “AS YOU WISH” shipboard spending credit of up to $2,500 per guest
- COMPLIMENTARY Private Car Transfers from the airport to ship and ship to airport in the embarkation / disembarkation port
- ONE GALA DINNER World Cruise Extravaganza Event
- ONE EXCLUSIVE SHORESIDE World Cruise Event
- EXCLUSIVE themed Onboard Events
- SPECIALLY CURATED GIFTS
- Robust enrichment program, culinary experiences, celebrity entertainment and special festivities
- Excess luggage reimbursement if applicable for Full World Cruise guests (up to $500 per guest)
- Acclaimed dining in as many as nine elegant venues, plus 24-hour room service
- Unlimited fine wines, premium spirits, champagne, and specialty coffee
- All gratuities for housekeeping, bar and dining staff throughout the ship
- Specialty restaurant dining at Prego for authentic Italian fare, and Nobu Matsuhisa’s Umi Uma
- Fitness programs with classes in yoga, mat Pilates, Spinning®, Walk-on-Water® weighted vests, PGA® golf instruction, and so much more
- Free, Unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the ship
- Crystal Visions® Enrichment Series featuring conversational lectures by renowned authors, ambassadors, celebrities and destination experts
- Complimentary men’s and women’s steam and sauna at the Feng Shui-inspired Crystal Life Spa
- Enrichment at the innovative Creative Learning Institute® with classes in diverse topics such as world affairs, art, wine appreciation; and at the Computer University@Sea® featuring instruction on digital photography and iPad filmmaking
- Shuttle service to city centers when available
- Optional air add-ons are available from Crystal Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
Cruise-Only fares are per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges. Solo Traveler Fares are available upon request. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.